Going through a divorce, or even thinking about doing so, can be an extremely stressful and emotional time in one's life. There are many questions that a person might have, such as:
- Who will get custody of the children? What will the visitation/parenting time arrangements be?
- What will happen to the house?
- How will our debts be paid?
- Will I receive child support or have to pay it?
- How will our assets be divided?
- How long will it take?
- Who will pay the bills while the divorce is pending?
- What is the difference between a divorce and a legal separation?
At Tauber Law Offices, we know that dissolution cases require special care and attention because, often times, there is a lot at stake. We have the experience and knowledge to handle these cases skillfully so that your rights and assets are protected. Whether your dissolution involves large assets with business interests, contentious custody battles, or even if both parties have agreements as to all issues, Tauber Law Offices has the answers and the personal attention you seek during this difficult time. Contact Tauber Law Offices today at 219.865.6666 for a confidential consultation and get the answers you need to make an informed decision.